- Define custom user roles.
Magento Admin system provides authorization to limit access of Admin user such as Admin menu, permission on (controllers) add, edit, delete, view data, API Endpoint, layout block, system configuration.
Magento provides a way to create different roles for admin user based on require authorization. For example, Customer Support, Developer role. We can create such role with custom permission.
Follow below instruction to create a User roles.
- Go to System > Permissions > User Roles.
- After clicking the Add New Role button, enter values for Role Name and Your Password.
- Then, click a Role Resources tab and select Resource Access as Custom. (role resource tab)
- you can assign role to user in Roles Users tab.